Hello! Welcome to my Ellie Lace Boutique blog!
My name is Heidi and I am 23 years old. I have daughter who is almost two and she is the absolute joy of my life! She brings out the silliness in me and I think that is so important! She is definitely keeping me young at heart :) I also really enjoy crafting, dancing, music, traveling around the world, and spending quality time with my husband. I have to admit that I have a pretty exciting life. Within the last 6 months my husband and I have traveled to 16 different countries! So I guess you could say we have the travel bug :) We are very blessed to have the financial ability to live our dreams. I love owning a boutique! It is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I was finally able to open it just a couple months ago. I'm excited to put my creativity to work and put my aptitudes to the test! I am going to be featuring an item once a week (maybe more often if I can find the time) here on my blog. It will most definitely be a GREAT deal, and will no doubt be the cutest thing you've ever seen! (I'm hoping haha) If you like what you see you can head over to my Etsy shop and purchase it with the coupon code that I post on here for that specific item. Here is a link to my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllieLace?ref=si_shop
A lot of people have been asking me how I came up with the name Ellie Lace for my shop. Well, if you know me you know I have a daughter named Ellery, nickname is Ellie, so when I was thinking of a name I wanted it to be something that was meaningful to me. And my daughter is just that, so it was a no brainer! Now, the "Lace" part? I started my shop be only making handmade lace flowers, so I thought it was appropriate. And I just thought it sounded pretty :) Lace... it's just a pretty word!
So here it is! My shop, Ellie Lace :D

The Banner is a work in progress. But not bad for a girl with absolutely no photo shop experience, right?
I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogging world, so bear with me while I work on getting items set up for sale on through my blog. In the mean time, If you'd like to see the full collection of thing I have for sale you can see them on my cute little Etsy site. Here is the link again!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllieLace?ref=si_shop
Here are some pictures of a few of the things I've sold in the last month!







No comments:
Post a Comment